Facebook widget none

Home Forums Gillion Theme Facebook widget none

Home Forums Gillion Theme Facebook widget none

Viewing 15 posts - 21 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
  • eudanck
    Participant

Sorry but this functionality does not make sense … why would someone pass the mouse to see? It looks more like a bug, a broken link on the page … The page should be visible without needing to mouseover. How to change this?

This functionality is developed to load the site faster.

There isn’t any option to disable this functionality but you can set any other image in the widget settings to display in place of the placeholder image as shown in the attached screenshot.

Alternatively, you can use any other facebook widget by using any of the below plugins.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/search/facebook+widget/

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

eudanck
    Participant

ok friend, but this behavior is wrong … the page should appear straight, without mouse interaction! The normal / correct would be to show the direct fb page …

And if it is not working in some browser (in my case chrome) this would also be a problem to be solved.

Attachments:

ok friend, but this behavior is wrong … the page should appear straight, without mouse interaction! The normal / correct would be to show the direct fb page …

We will consider this as a feature request to be implemented in the future version of the theme.

And if it is not working in some browser (in my case chrome) this would also be a problem to be solved.

It’s working fine for me on chrome browser.

Please test it on any other system using chrome browser.

eudanck
    Participant

Ok tnx.

You were able to update the version and adjust to automatic update of the theme with the access that I passed for you?

eudanck
    Participant

U talk about Twitter too … “Also, please make sure that you have configured the twitter settings correctly.”

Where? I try click like atachment, but say me “dont have permission” but im a admin…

Attachments:

We will notify you here after releasing the updated version of the theme.

Then you can update the theme on your site as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

eudanck
    Participant

had given you access just to activate the automatic update of the plugin, did not you? I could not do this link update sent

had given you access just to activate the automatic update of the plugin, did not you?

I am not sure which plugin you are talking about?

I could not do this link update sent

What is the issue that you are facing updating the theme to the below latest version as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

eudanck
    Participant

I am not sure which plugin you are talking about?
    – I don know u talk about it … To UPDATE THEME

I could not do this link update sent
    – We have a problem of communication in this chat man … You asked me to access my site to do the update of the theme because I could not (very confusing the tutorial, teaching to install a plugin of the packaging …). I’m wondering exactly if you accessed and installed the plugin, or whatever it was needed, so that the theme was updated automatically

Your shared site credentials are not working for me now so I can’t update the theme on your site.

You can update it yourself by following my below instructions.

1. Install/activate Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades plugin
    2. Download below latest theme version

Please login to access this file

3. Install the downloaded theme on your site as described in this page.

eudanck
    Participant

Plz man try again. Its more easy to u, only one time i need u help for this…

These shared credentials worked for me and I updated the theme on your site.

Please confirm it.

eudanck
    Participant

tnx

You are always welcome 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 21 through 35 (of 35 total)