fatal error

Home Forums Jevelin Theme fatal error

Home Forums Jevelin Theme fatal error

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • Raylow-x
    Participant

Hi,

I updated to the jevelin 4.9.1

Since then I have this fatal error message and cannot access my WP session anymore:

<b>Fatal error</b>: Allowed memory size of 201326592 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 147707835892 bytes) in <b>/htdocs/wp-includes/load.php</b> on line <b>1371</b>

My site is down : https://e-naturoblog.com

Any advice?

Hi @Raylow-x,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I visited your shared website but didn’t see any issue with it.

Are you facing the issue in the admin area of your website?

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

Also, please try clearing and deactivating the cache If you are using any of your website.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporarily deactivating all plugins except Unyson, Redux framework, and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Raylow-x
    Participant

Hi Shufflehound team,

Thanks for your reply,

I couldn’t let the site down so I downgraded from a server backup and will try to re-update tonight.

I couldn’t manage to find the source of trouble since I shot out plugins and jevelin theme and I increased memory allocation without any effect.

I will keep you updated if I face the problem again with the update.

Best regards,

Raylow

Ok

Raylow-x
    Participant

Hello support team,

A follow up on the update. I just tried to relaunch the update 4.9.1

Once again the site crashed, first I lost the header “ocean’s of post” style. After this I tried to install woocommerce and the site went down showing this message:
    <h1>Service Unavailable</h1>
    The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

<hr />

<address>Apache/2.4.25 (Debian) Server at e-naturoblog.com Port 80</address><address> </address><address>So I restarted a downgrade from my server backup.</address><address>When the site is again available, I can provide you with a temporary admin account if it helps…</address>

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems.

This seems your webserver related issue so please contact your web host to resolve it.

Raylow-x
    Participant

Thanks for your reply.

I am not sure of the problem, but even restarting from a fresh WP install I have this problem. I will contact my webhost for that.

Any advice on the vanishing of the header ?

I am not sure of the problem, but even restarting from a fresh WP install I have this problem. I will contact my webhost for that.

That would be great.

Any advice on the vanishing of the header ?

I visited your website and saw the header on it as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please advise.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)