Fatal Error after updating to Beta Version

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Fatal Error after updating to Beta Version

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Fatal Error after updating to Beta Version

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • ScienceofRowing
    Participant

Hello,

I was receiving the “Invalid argument supplied” error for the Unyson plugin. I backed up my website with Jetpack and then uploaded the new Jevelin Beta Theme Version.

After doing so, I received this email/fatal error message (please see attachment). It looks like everything on the front end is ok now and these files were automatically removed? I am not sure though.

Long-term, do I have to move to the Redux plugin? We built our website out using WPBakery Page Builder.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Shufflehound

Hi there,

That is a strange error as no other user has reported such issue.

We would need a login data to your website to debug and fix it as we couldn’t replicate it in our test site.

About the Redux framework – it is meant as an replacement for the Unyson framework and is meant for the theme settings. In the long term you should upgrade as the Unyson framework as the plugin isn’t developed anymore and could cause some issues in the future. As for the WPBakery page builder (in this process) you won’t need to change anything about it.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

ScienceofRowing
    Participant

Hello,

Is there an email address I can send you with login information for the backend of my website?

Thanks,
    Joe

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Yes, you can send it to [email protected] or enter it here in the private information field.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

ScienceofRowing
    Participant

Thanks. I’ve sent an email on.

– Joe

Shufflehound

Hi there,

We just upgraded Unyson to Redux and everything seems to work just fine. We also updated theme to the latest beta version and we didn’t see any errors in the process.

Can you please take a look?

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

ScienceofRowing
    Participant

Thank you. So far everything looks great and it’s working just as it should be. I will keep an eye on it but I think for right now we are all set.

Thanks so much!

Shufflehound

We are glad that it worked! 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)