Fatal Error Installing Gillion

Home Forums Gillion Theme Fatal Error Installing Gillion

Home Forums Gillion Theme Fatal Error Installing Gillion

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • brandonballweg
    Participant

After installing the theme to my site, I’m getting this error when I click to preview the theme:

“<b>Fatal error</b>: Call to undefined function fw() in <b>/home1/brand000n/public_html/composeclick.com/wp-content/themes/gillion/inc/widgets/about-us/class-widget-about-us.php</b> on line <b>165” </b>

From there, when I installed the theme, it just showed the standard header that comes with the theme and a bunch of code.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @brandonballweg,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Please make sure you have activated the Unyson plugin on your site to resolve this issue.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

brandonballweg
    Participant

I installed the plugin and now when I preview it set to static front page, it shows up as this.

Is that normal?

Attachments:

No it is not normal.

Please also activate the Unyson plugin extensions from Unyson plugin page as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:

brandonballweg
    Participant

There were only a few of the less consequential extensions that I hadn’t installed because I wasn’t sure if I was going to use them (Events, Feedback, Social, and I think Portfolio). But now I have all of them installed and I’m still getting the same result- when I preview it as a static front page it’s just lines of code.

Any thoughts? Could some of my previous plugins be conflicting with the theme in some way?

Yes this can be plugin conflicting issue so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

If it is not conflicting issue then would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will bee able see it.”?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)