FEATURE: Visual CSS Style Editor for Jevelin theme

Home Forums Jevelin Theme FEATURE: Visual CSS Style Editor for Jevelin theme

Home Forums Jevelin Theme FEATURE: Visual CSS Style Editor for Jevelin theme

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
  • Shufflehound

Hi there,

To improve Jevelin theme building process we are now including Visual CSS Style Editor (Yellow Pencil Pro) plugin for free.

More information about the plugin below:

Beta version with this plugin available here:

Please login to access this file

Let us know how do you like this plugin. 🙂

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

zeynlambat
    Participant

Hey!

I’ve just installed this and it’s great – thanks!

Is there a reason why the ‘live editor’ pop up shows up on desktop, even when I’m not logged into my wordpress admin dashboard?

URL:

https://www.zainfit.com

@zeynlambat I could confirm and will be removed in the future version of theme.

In the meanwhile you can remove it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

a.yp-demo-link {
        display: none !important;
    }

zeynlambat
    Participant

Fixed! Thanks!

You are always welcome here 🙂

It is also fixed in the latest version of theme.

laszlo_oe
    Participant

Is it expected that this tool/feature would help us to add your theme specific form element styling to form elements created by Gravity Form plugin for example?

The tool will allow you to add styling to any element on the site.

You can get more information about it on its following page.

https://codecanyon.net/item/yellow-pencil-visual-css-style-editor/11322180

airbeat
    Participant

I like the yellow pencil editor, but when I make changes, they don’t seem to stick the next time I open the editor.  I have a padding issue, I change the padding, it tells me it saved, I leave and come back, and it’s as if I didn’t make a change.  any thoughts?

@airbeat To help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlib.com/wp/forums/forum/sparkling/ instead of replying in this thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

thelondonschool
    Participant

Hi!

I use Jevelin on a wordpress network, how can I install this new CSS plugin on my network?

@thelondonschool You can install it after activating the theme as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

thelondonschool
    Participant

Hi and thank you for your help.

Actually, the theme is already installed and active on my network. I have just upgraded from version 2.5.5 to 2.6.3 and on the website that is using Jevelin, I get this notice:

This theme recommends the following plugin: Yellow Pencil Pro: Visual CSS Style Editor.The following recommended plugin is currently inactive: WooCommerceBegin installing plugin | Begin activating plugin | Dismiss this notice

When I click on ‘begin installing plugin’, I get this error message:

An error occurred while installing Yellow Pencil Pro: Visual CSS Style Editor: Il download non è andato a buon fine. cURL error 51: SSL peer certificate or SSH remote key was not OK.

Could it be because I need to install the plugin on my network before being able to activate it for single websites?

Could it be because I need to install the plugin on my network before being able to activate it for single websites?

Yes you are right. You need to install it first.

If you have more questions then to help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question instead of replying in this thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

amarriolla
    Participant

Hi! I downloaded the zip for “Yellow Pencil” and it says “No se ha podido descomprimir el paquete. No se encontraron plugins./Unable to decompress the package. There were no plugins.”

Please I need help 🙁

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)