Featured image not displaying on tablet

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Featured image not displaying on tablet

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Featured image not displaying on tablet

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Russell Moore
    Participant

Hello,

Just having some problems with featured images and wondering if you guys can help. First, the featured images on the main page of my website are not showing up on a tablet or phone. Towards the bottom of the page I used the blog post element, Style = Menagerie 2.0 standard. Here’s a link to my page. I am using a samsung galaxy. It also doesn’t show up on my phone either, Moto G model.

The second picture I have added to see if I could show the featured image on my related items in a blog post. If that the gallery is selected it only shows the gallery and not the featured image. I would like it to include the featured image as it looks more pleasing and not have to duplicated it in the gallery.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Russell Moore
    Participant

After I wrote the message I thought I should include a picture of how it looks normally on the site on a PC.

Attachments:

Hi Russell,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

Just having some problems with featured images and wondering if you guys can help. First, the featured images on the main page of my website are not showing up on a tablet or phone. Towards the bottom of the page I used the blog post element, Style = Menagerie 2.0 standard. Here’s a link to my page. I am using a samsung galaxy. It also doesn’t show up on my phone either, Moto G model.

I can see it is working fine on your shared site as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please test it clearing your browser cache or using different browser.

Also I can see you are using older version of theme on your site so could you please update the theme to the below latest version?

Please login to access this file

You can update it by either deleting existing theme and then install latest theme version of it or use the following plugin to update the theme.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-theme-and-plugin-upgrades/

After activating the above plugin just install the downloaded theme on your site.

You won’t lose your site content after updating the theme but for safer side you can take backup of your site before updating the theme.

The second picture I have added to see if I could show the featured image on my related items in a blog post. If that the gallery is selected it only shows the gallery and not the featured image. I would like it to include the featured image as it looks more pleasing and not have to duplicated it in the gallery.

<div class=”bbp-attachments”>

To achieve this, you have to develop custom code in the child theme of Jevelin theme.

</div>

Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here. Please see https://themeforest.net/item/jevelin-multipurpose-premium-responsive-wordpress-theme/14728833/support

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Shufflehound recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:

Russell Moore
    Participant

Just wanted you to know that when I switched and turned the carousel off, the featured image shows up just fine. I do believe that the Problem lies with the carousel feature.

Glad it is displaying for you  now.

We’ll troubleshoot more to see exactly in what situation the problem occurs.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)