Featured Images don't display on blog posts

Home Forums Gillion Theme Featured Images don't display on blog posts

Home Forums Gillion Theme Featured Images don't display on blog posts

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • OleMutua
    Participant

Hi,

First things first, I love the theme. But the featured images do not display on individual posts (Atleast some of them).

You can check it here.

On inspecting elements, the console gives this error:

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 400 (Bad Request).

I have counter-checked my set up and config and it looks all good. I have even replaced images and same error occurs.

Please help.

Thanks

UPDATE: After a I inspect element, it displays about 5px high image. (See attachement)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @OleMutua,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

I visited your shared site and the featured image is displaying fine for me as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please test it on a different browser.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:

OleMutua
    Participant

Hi, Thanks for the quick reply but I beg to differ, I tried different browsers, even computers. And I can’t see the image..

See attached screenshots from different browsers.

Attachments:

Solution for this topic

It seems you are using Jetpack plugin on your site so could you please try temporary deactivating its Photon module on your site as shown in the attached screenshot?

This jetpack photon module is not updating the images stored on wp.com so to resolve the issue either disable this module or update the images on wp.com by contacting jetpack support team.

Attachments:

OleMutua
    Participant

This has worked. The jetpack cdn was the problem…

Many thanks,

While at it, could the team responsible for updating the WP-Bakery plugin be prompt in updating it? Outdated plugins are a security threat..

This has worked. The jetpack cdn was the problem…

Many thanks,

You are most welcome here 🙂

While at it, could the team responsible for updating the WP-Bakery plugin be prompt in updating it? Outdated plugins are a security threat..

You can just install the below latest version of theme on your site then delete and reinstall the WP-Bakery plugin on your site.

Please login to access this file

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)