Fitness Theme - Demo Content Installation

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Fitness Theme – Demo Content Installation

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Fitness Theme – Demo Content Installation

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • stevenkuppers
    Participant

Hello.

First of all I am loving your Theme Demos. They are so precise and great for  a detailed maniac like me 🙂 I have purchased and uploaded your Jevelin Theme. I was specifically interested in your Fitness Theme, but I do not see the Fitness Content Demo Theme available in the WordPress Admin area for install. I see that you offer 9 Demos for content installation in the WP Admin area, but on your website, you mention offering 15 Demos. I hope these 15 Demos are available for Stand Alone Full Content Demo Installations. How do I install the Fitness Theme and it’s Demo Content.

Looking forward to an explanation, as this theme is beautiful.

Thank you,

Steven

Hi Steven,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

First of all please use the latest attached beta theme version.

The Fitness Demo is same as Basic full demo except home page so import it from Demo Content Install and then for the home page import the Home Fitness template from visual page builder as shown in the attached screenshot.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

It seems the theme file is not uploaded due to large file size but i will share it here http://support.shufflehound.com/download/jevelin-beta ASAP.

stevenkuppers
    Participant

Hi. I followed your instructions but when i got to the admin area noted by your screenshot, I did not get the dropdown selection that you have in your screenshot. See my screenshot attached.

Now, I do see that I am able to Click on the Revolution Slider and Select Fitness from that dropdown (see attachment), but that only loads the Revolution Slider elements. I am wanting to completely load the Fitness site as it appears as one of your 15 Demo Layouts.

I should mention that when Installing the FULL DEMO, it did not give me a size restriction “error”, so I did not download and install the “beta” link you had sent me.

Thank you for your time,

Steven

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

stevenkuppers
    Participant

Hello.
    Sorry, if I was confused with your directions. I believe I followed them correctly – Just trying to work trough your Admin System.

So after some test, I think I now understand how the “Demos” work. It’s a bit tricky to figure out, unless I just figured it out a different way. #1 – I did a fresh install of the Demo Basic (full) content, including Demo Content. If I go to General Settings and Click here to install Demo content, I see a partial selection of your 15 Demos. #2 – if I go to Customize and click on Static Front Page, I get a different selection of the Demos, within the dropdown. The Demos from #1 and #2 above, give me the ability to create the 15 Demos your advertise on themeforest and on your site. Unless I am missing something, it would have been easier to just have all 15 Demos choosable from the General Settings Admin panel?

I do appreciate your time sorting through this with me. Unless what I have written is not the correct way at accessing and installing the Demos, I would love for you to tell me. If It’s okay to access and build the site this way, I would consider this Topic Resolved.

Thank you,

Steven

Yes you are right. You can create different home pages by using the various demo templates that i displayed in the screenshot shared above.

Dear Shufflehound Support,

I just wanted to install the Demo Stuff with the ‘fitness’-Demo, but I was not able to install it right away in “Tools”>”Install Demo”.

The Screenshots above are not valid any more and I don’t really want to play around to get the Demo Content.

Could you please tell me the right way to get to the same design as in the fitness-demo (https://jevelin.shufflehound.com/home/home-fitness/)?

thanks

christopher

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Did you try to install Basic demo? (see how to do it here).

After installation you will get multiple homepages and one of them will be Fitness.

Let us know if that works.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)