Fix "Showing all 0 results"

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Fix "Showing all 0 results"

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Fix "Showing all 0 results"

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • fredalewko
    Participant

On my main shop page (website.com/products/), this displays fine (Showing 1–40 of 216 results)

But on all category pages (website.com/product-category/) it always displays “Showing all 0 results”.

This also happens in the official Jevelin theme demo site (https://jevelin.shufflehound.com/product-category/shorts/)

Can you please provide a fix for this? Thank you!

Hi @fredalewko,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I could confirm the issue on my test site, therefore, I notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

fredalewko
    Participant

Thank you for looking into it!

Will you let me know here when it is fixed?

Yes, I will notify you here when it will be fixed.

fredalewko
    Participant

Hello, just checking if there is any progress on this? Thank you!

We will release the theme update soon containing a fix for the issue.

fredalewko
    Participant

Hi there, the product count is also showing more products than there are. Like in the Product Categories widget it says the product number beside the name (10) when there are only 5 products in that category, I think it is counting hidden products. Would this be fixed in the update too?

I could confirm the Product Categories widget issue and notified it to the theme developer so that it will be fixed.

I noticed that the Product Categories widget issue is not related to the theme but the WooCommerce plugin as it also occurs with the default WordPress theme.

The “Showing all 0 results” issue is resolved in the below latest version of theme so please update the theme as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)