Font colour change post sssl certificate

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Font colour change post sssl certificate

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Font colour change post sssl certificate

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • amudalainc
    Participant

Hi guys

I just added an ssl certificate to my site and have found it has changed the colour of some of the items of my site.

The colour #57CDE7 or similar has now appeared in the titles of my “event calendar pro” item and my portfolio items now have a background with d different colour.  Any idea what might have happened?  Some portfolio hovers can be found at https://cccactive.com/#related

Hi @amudalainc,

Thank you for your question.

I am not sure exactly which title section of event calendar you are referring on the shared page so could you please share me the screenshot of it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

amudalainc
    Participant

Sure.  I have attached.  The sections circled were red matching the rest of the site.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

amudalainc
    Participant

I have updated wpbakery using “easy theme and plugin updates” as recommended and things look better now.  Do I now need to do that every few weeks manually because my site said it was current. Thank you.

amudalainc
    Participant

Hi

I have checked again this morning and the problem remains after making the update.

This also occurs in the smaller version.  I have attached multiple images of the issue.  One of the images also demonstrates the issue I am having with the menu becoming transparent once in mobile form.

Any suggestions?

Attachments:

I have checked again this morning and the problem remains after making the update. This also occurs in the smaller version.  I have attached multiple images of the issue.

All of them are displaying fine for me as shown in the attached screenshots,

Please test it clearing your browser cache or using a different browser.

One of the images also demonstrates the issue I am having with the menu becoming transparent once in mobile form.

You can resolve it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

body.admin-bar #page-container .sh-sticky-mobile-header#header-mobile {
        margin-top: 0 !important;
    }
    Attachments:
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)