Foodie Demo Import missing cool Revolution Slider?

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Foodie Demo Import missing cool Revolution Slider?

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Foodie Demo Import missing cool Revolution Slider?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • ctcentral
    Participant

Just purchased Jevelin and installed the “Foodie” Demo Import but its missed the cool Revolution Slider on the top of homepage?

Is there a setting somewhere to assign the Slider to the homepage? Just want it to look exactly like the demo to get me started.  Currently just says “Slide not found, please select other slide” in the homepage header.

Let me know if you can help, Thanks!

Hi @ctcentral,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Please make sure that you have activated the Slider revolution plugin from the path Admin Area -> Appearance -> Install Plugins and make sure that the demo slider is imported.

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share me the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

ctcentral
    Participant

Hi, yes the Slider revolution plugin is enabled, and the demo banner is imported on there too. So just not sure why its not displaying on the front end / homepage.

Do you need to assign that banner to the page somehow? Sorry I’m new to this plugin (Slider revolution)

Let me know what I should check. Temp login details provided privately.

Thanks

I logged into your website and just resaved the home page that made the slider work.

Could you please confirm it?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)