Foodie Demo NOT Installing

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Foodie Demo NOT Installing

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Foodie Demo NOT Installing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • ytsprinter
    Participant

When I use the One-Click Install, the Foodie demo doesn’t work. This is the demo I want to build off of and I can’t get it to load properly. The other demos seem to work. What do I do?

Hi @ytsprinter,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please tell me a bit more in detail what is the exact issue you are facing with it?

Please make sure you have installed all theme required plugins and are using latest version of PHP on your server by referring the information provided in the following pages.

https://www.wikihow.com/Check-PHP-Version
    http://php.net/supported-versions.php

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

ytsprinter
    Participant

Hi!

So, I actually figured it out, but it led me to a bigger issue. When I go to edit the page, I can only edit the backend version using WPBakery. The frontend version shows only a blank page.

I want to have the ability to edit the page visually. What do I do?

Thanks,
    Bryan

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

I can see in your above shared screenshot that the page content is created using Unyson page builder so you can edit it using Unyson page builder and notWpBakery Visual page builder.

Please do not switch between page builders orelse you will lose the content so choose the page builder that you want to use initially when you create the page content.

ytsprinter
    Participant

So, all I did was install the theme and “Foodie Demo” – I didn’t create anything, really. I would prefer to use WPBakery and use the frontend builder. How do I do this?? I want to have a live version to click on and move things around on. I prefer the WPBakery interface.

The “Foodie Demo” content is created using Unyson page builder so when you import it then the same gets reflected on your site.

If you want to use WPBakery visual page builder then you have to recreate the whole page.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)