Foodie Demo

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Foodie Demo

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Foodie Demo

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • natamike
    Participant

Hi, cause that Unyson Builder is no longer supported and that I cannot use WPBakery Builder because it is not compatible with my version of Foodie Demo, I want to redo my site from scratch working on the new Foodie Demo updated to WPBakery.

But when I install the Foodie demo I find a section (HOME) between Header and Slider Revolution, how can I remove it? I attach a screenshot.

Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @natamike,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

It is a titlebar that you can remove from the theme settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:

natamike
    Participant

First of all thanks for the previous answer, I still have two things to ask:1) with the new Redux framework I can no longer find where to change the Favicon;
    2) and not even the commands for formatting the “Copyright text”.

I attach screenshots to better understand.

Thanks again.

Attachments:

I could confirm the issues on my test site, therefore, I notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

The issue is fixed in the below latest version of the theme so please update the theme as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

natamike
    Participant

Thank you very much, you are great!

I am rebuilding my site from scratch with Elementor Builder and I redo everything almost like the original.

I just have something that I cannot solve,  for example I cannot set the “max-width” value for columns in Elementor as set in WPBakery or Unyson.

How can I solve?

See the screenshot and thanks again.

Attachments:

It seems not available for elementor but you can refer to the below documentation.

https://elementor.com/help/column-overview/

Also, to help us keep the support thread separates could you please create a new thread for each of your other questions instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add a reference to this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you with your new thread.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)