Footer Blog Author Link

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Footer Blog Author Link

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Footer Blog Author Link

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • kylemcneir
    Participant

I am using the the 4 column footer, and list three (3) blog articles. The author name is listed, and is hyperlinked to a URL or location that does not exist, and probably cannot work. glaciercustompools.com//author/Mike Hill

Where can I either remove the hyperlink, or change the URL to an address that resolves to a page I can build?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Solution for this topic

Hi @kylemcneir,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I could confirm the issue on my test site therefore notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

In the meanwhile you can try resolving the issue by using the attached modified child theme of Jevelin theme.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

kylemcneir
    Participant

Thanks.

I was able to turn off the author in the settings, but that  also has a problem. When you turn off the author…it still says “By”, but no name shows up. You may want the developers to look at this as well. as I believe turning off the author should remove the “By” as well.

Since I already have a child theme, I am not sure how to combine two child files.

I will look it up, unless you wish to provide instruction.

I was able to turn off the author in the settings, but that  also has a problem. When you turn off the author…it still says “By”, but no name shows up. You may want the developers to look at this as well. as I believe turning off the author should remove the “By” as well.

I have notified this also to the theme developer.

Since I already have a child theme, I am not sure how to combine two child files.

I will look it up, unless you wish to provide instruction.

From the shared child theme just copy the whole inc directory including inside its files and folders in to your child theme directory and if the inc directory already exists in your child theme then just copy the missing files and folder in it.

The issue is fixed in the following latest version of Jevelin theme.

Please login to access this file

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)