Footer color link text shows on preview but not on published

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Footer color link text shows on preview but not on published

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Footer color link text shows on preview but not on published

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • tjgott
    Participant

I’m having issues with my link text in the footer as well as the hover color not reflect the corresponding colors, rather it’s going to the default aqua color of the theme. Do I need to try and edit it somewhere other than the customization panel even though it’s showing properly in the preview?

Hi @tjgott,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

Also, please share the screenshot of the settings where you have set the colors.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

tjgott
    Participant

Solution for this topic

it seemed to somehow fix itself.. not sure if that was something remedied on your end or not, thank you!

Awesome great to see it got resolved.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Have a fantastic day!

tjgott
    Participant

hey just bumping this back up, it appears it reverted back to the default colors.. seen this happen before?

No, we haven’t face exactly this kind of issue.

Could you please share your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

tjgott
    Participant

It did it again but now to an even more random color. The link colors were normal earlier but are now all red..

tjgott
    Participant

yeah it keeps doing it randomly. I’ll change it back and then it will revert right back just not sure what’s triggering it to do so

veerview.com homepage

I can see the footer link colors are red on your website.

Could you please tell me where you have changed it by sharing the screenshot?

Also, would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

tjgott
    Participant

Yes can you please login (I sent credentials in last email correspondence) and please see what keeps reverting this link color to red since the issue is persisting?

Thank you very much

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

I can log into your website using the shared credentials but can’t access the admin area of the website.

Please make sure that the shared user account has an administrator role.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)