Footer menu

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Footer menu

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Footer menu

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • pzl
    Participant

Hi Support,

Is there a way to adjust the menu in the footer such that it appears in a single line? – Similar to the style for the copyright text.

I tried to implement a custom CSS from another posted topic – managed to change the menu from vertical to horizontal display. (Picture 1)

However, I could not find a way to implement it neatly without deleting the other widgets.

Picture 2 is what I am trying to achieve.

Thank you so much!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @pzl,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

As you are displaying the footer menu in the widget so you have to delete other widgets to display it in one row horizontally.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

pzl
    Participant

Is there an alternative way to display a menu or hyperlinks in a similar manner in the footer?

Additionally, is there a way to remove the white vertical lines at the social media icons area?

Thank you.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by pzl.

Is there an alternative way to display a menu or hyperlinks in a similar manner in the footer?

No, there isn’t any so you have to develop custom code to achieve it.

Additionally, is there a way to remove the white vertical lines at the social media icons area?

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create a new thread for each of your other questions instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you with your new thread.

pzl
    Participant

Sure, thank you

You are most welcome 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)