Footer widget only on homepage

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Footer widget only on homepage

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Footer widget only on homepage

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • createmoremedia
    Participant

Hi everybody,

first of, very nice demos!

My question, I have a couple of pages build and now i would like to have te footer widget on every page on my website. But it only works on the home page. I already set the footer on, also checked the customizer, checked the appearance.

What am I doing wrong?

Best regards,

Robin

Hi Robin,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I have tested it on my test site and it’s displaying fine for me on every pages using latest version of Jevelin theme.

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that i can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

createmoremedia
    Participant

Thanks for replying,

the website is http://www.createmoremedia.nl

Then you have to click on the OverCMM link on the right.

I can’t get the page to show the footer. On the other links it works.

Thanks

It seems you have created OverCMM page using custom page template therefore the footer is not displaying on it.

Would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will bee able see it.”?

createmoremedia
    Participant

Today I just took the “about” page and restyled it to my likings. Then i adjusted the menu structurevso it is in the titlebar. But now i have another newbie problem. The homepage changed for some reason. Now it’s a blog page. And if i want to change it to my previous home page i cannot find it. With the customiser set to static page and in the menu structurenlooking for my specific psge it cannot find the page. Can you help me with that? It’s probably a two second trick!

Thanks

You can change your site home page from the Reading Settings of your site as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)