Freakin WP Bakery Not Working

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Freakin WP Bakery Not Working

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Freakin WP Bakery Not Working

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • kassicox
    Participant

I’ve never had so much trouble with one theme. First the slider rev wasn’t working. Now after figuring that out, WP Bakery won’t freakin activate! I don’t have time to wait for a slow reply. I need to get going on this website. Why in the world won’t it activate? I can’t even see it in my plugin list to remove and reinstall with the brand new one I just bought because yours isn’t working. PLEASE HELP! I need it to work. Or I need it to be uninstalled so I can just install it myself.

kassicox
    Participant

The screenshots attached are my plugin page.. which you can CLEARLY see the WPBakery is not showing

Yet, the second screenshot shows the damn activation button that isn’t working on the top.

Hi @kassicox,

Sorry to hear about the problem you are having.

We confirmed this unexpected weird issue which we are troubleshooting and will resolve soon.

We will notify you here ASAP after fixing the issue.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Shufflehound

Hi,

Sorry for this inconvenience.

We had issues with CDN (Content Delivery Network) file cache.

Now files are finally updated and both WPbakery page builder and Slider Revolution plugin installations should be fixed.

Before installing both plugins it is recommended to uninstall Revolution Slider plugin. That will fix WPbakery page builder plugin not available for installation issue.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)