Full width Image on top header

Home Forums Gillion Theme Full width Image on top header

Home Forums Gillion Theme Full width Image on top header

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • cryptoGo
    Participant

Hey there,

i want to afford a full width image header on top of one of my pages. But there is a padding around the image (see attached image). I want the image full stretched of the entire width of the page so that i have only to adjust the height of the picture. I tried the Titlebar Option but its not large enough and i don’t want this title text overlay.

Do you have any suggestions for me?

Best Regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

cryptoGo
    Participant

Second Question: I want to change the order for my Home page. At first it should start with the blogposts like in your clean demo and after that if i scroll down there sould be a subscribe section. If i change the template to “Blog” its not possible to get the subscribe section after the blog section. How is this achievable? For example, the attached image is showing the subscribe section above the blog section.

Attachments:

Hi @cryptoGo,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

We can try making it full width by developing custom CSS code.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that i can help you to achieve it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

cryptoGo
    Participant

See privat message.

i want to afford a full width image header on top of one of my pages. But there is a padding around the image (see attached image). I want the image full stretched of the entire width of the page so that i have only to adjust the height of the picture. I tried the Titlebar Option but its not large enough and i don’t want this title text overlay.

Please use the titlebar option to display the image on any of your site page and we will try to make it larger.

Second Question: I want to change the order for my Home page. At first it should start with the blogposts like in your clean demo and after that if i scroll down there sould be a subscribe section. If i change the template to “Blog” its not possible to get the subscribe section after the blog section. How is this achievable? For example, the attached image is showing the subscribe section above the blog section.

You can try achieving this by using the attached custom child theme of Gillion theme that contains some custom code.

Attachments:

cryptoGo
    Participant

i have already installed another gillion-child-theme for customisation in the review section (verdict blog) for getting links working with raw html. See: https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/adding-links-in-review-final-verdict-section/

I have combined both the child themes in to the attached child theme so please delete the existing child theme and use the attached child theme.

Attachments:
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)