full width slider not available in demos

Home Forums Gillion Theme full width slider not available in demos

Home Forums Gillion Theme full width slider not available in demos

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • lucaseatp
    Participant

Hello,

How do I install the demo full-width slider? It doesn’t show on my theme as a installable demo theme option. Can you help me out?

Best,

Lucas Teles

Hi Lucas Teles,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

The demo content is for importing whole demo site data in your site and not just slider.

You can create full width slider as described in the following page.

https://theme-fusion.com/knowledgebase/how-to-make-a-full-screen-revolution-slider/

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

lucaseatp
    Participant

Hello,

You guys literally have a demo page called full width slider, https://gillion.shufflehound.com/home/home-3/

How can I import this demo to my website?

Solution for this topic

That home 3 page is a part of Basic demo content which you can install as shown in the attached screenshot.

After installing basic demo content you will get Home 3 page in your site pages section.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

lucaseatp
    Participant

got it, thanks.

There’s any way to make this slider full screen? Here it doesn’t load the blog slider on full screen, only the background.

Also, how do I deactivate the instagram feed on blog posts?

Thanks,

Best,

Lucas Teles

Solution for this topic

There’s any way to make this slider full screen? Here it doesn’t load the blog slider on full screen, only the background.

As described above in my reply, you have to make it full width.

If still it doesn’t display full width for you then could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is not displaying correctly so that i can troubleshoot it?

Also, how do I deactivate the instagram feed on blog posts?

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for each of your other questions instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

lucaseatp
    Participant

Hello,

I get what you’re saying, and the full width is working good, but it’s not full screen, how can I put the height to 100% of the viewer display? Or there’s no way to do it?

The page URL is evaldo.criarh.com.br.

Also, can I put a description of the blog post in the full width slider?

Best,

Lucas

I get what you’re saying, and the full width is working good, but it’s not full screen, how can I put the height to 100% of the viewer display? Or there’s no way to do it?

Sorry currently the visual composer blog slider doesn’t provide that option.

Also, can I put a description of the blog post in the full width slider?

You have to develop custom code to achieve this.

lucaseatp
    Participant

Can you help me out with the custom code if possible?

Best,

Lucas

Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here. Please see https://themeforest.net/item/gillion-multiconcept-blogmagazine-theme/19470306/support

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Shufflehound recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

lucaseatp
    Participant

thanks

You are always welcome here 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)