Gillion Theme: How to configure the top slider in the home page

Home Forums Gillion Theme Gillion Theme: How to configure the top slider in the home page

Home Forums Gillion Theme Gillion Theme: How to configure the top slider in the home page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • dianazahe
    Participant

Hi!

Can you please show me where I can configure the Top Slider in Home Page?

The top slider is showing now the default articles of the theme and not my recent articles.

I tryed to change this but i was not able to find where or how to do it.

The site is on mode contruction so cannot be see it, however i´m sending photo attached for more clarity

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Solution for this topic

Hi @dianazahe,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

If it is blog slider then you can configure it by editing the page and Blog slider element as shown in the attached screenshot.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:

dianazahe
    Participant

Hi!

I enter to page editor but I have one doubt. Have I change the posts shown in the slider by changing the code (as the photo attached)? If that is the way..how can I do to have the recent posts in the slider and no just some posts selected?

Attachments:

Solution for this topic

No you are editing the page in Gutenberg editor mode and you can edit visual composer elements in it as described in the following page or just use classic editor.

https://visualcomposer.io/docs/content-elements-structure/gutenberg-element/

dianazahe
    Participant

Thanks! Problem fixed!

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)