Gillion theme issues

Home Forums Gillion Theme Gillion theme issues

Home Forums Gillion Theme Gillion theme issues

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 26 total)
  • Author
  • mrp18
    Participant

The visual composer called WP Bakery is not loading and we have already ruled out hosting & plugin conflict

Hi @mrp18,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able see it.”?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

mrp18
    Participant

Slider & editor needs to go back up. They’re both down. We need these 2 features to be editable.

mrp18
    Participant

The biggest problem here is that we used to be able to edit the slider and the editorials via WP Bakery. All of a sudden, in early May everytime we tried to edit with WP Bakery, we got a blank screen with the chef hat.

Basically we don’t care how we edit those sections (slider – editorials) but we need to be able to edit them.

also missing on our home page is the actual blog section. That section is now gone ever since whoever on your end plugged away at it.

mrp18
    Participant

Another site issue is this weird cookies warning. We would rather remove this because we do not need to track visitor cookies. Please remove that annoying theme feature. Thanks.

mrp18
    Participant

Just so you know for now we selected blog posts on home so it looks more normal until this is resolved.

First of all Please immediately change your shared site credentials in the file as you have shared it publicly in the forum which is accessible for everybody.

If you want to share any sensitive data privately then add them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able see it.”.

Also you have just shared the site login credentials but not site URL so please share all the details so that I can troubleshoot.

mrp18
    Participant

Hi ok, we didn’t notice that (oops!)  Here is that:

So here is what we need if you can help.

1- We liked WP Bakery, but it doesn’t load anymore help!

2- We had a cool slider, we would like that back

3- We had 5 editorial circles below that and a blog roll below that with popular/recent blogs in the side.

We need to be able to edit the editorial section the most. This is crucial as clients buy these, so we are currently losing money! Thanks for your help guys!!! :)))

Thank you for sharing your site credentials but it seems you missed to share us your site URL so please share it so that I can access your site admin.

mrp18
    Participant

Bestkeptmontreal.com sorry 🙂

Your shared site credentials doesn’t work on your site and I get Invalid username error message so please make sure that it is correct and working fine.

Another site issue is this weird cookies warning. We would rather remove this because we do not need to track visitor cookies. Please remove that annoying theme feature. Thanks.

It is a Notice that you can disable from theme settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

2- We had a cool slider, we would like that back

3- We had 5 editorial circles below that and a blog roll below that with popular/recent blogs in the side.

Could you please share me the screenshot from the below demo site about how it was displaying for you so that I can help you?

https://gillion.shufflehound.com/

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

mrp18
    Participant

<div class=”OD”>
    <div class=”IL”>
    <div id=”:6n.av” class=”Up pC”></div>
    </div>
    </div>
    <div class=”PD IF”>
    <div id=”:6n.co” class=”JL”>
    <div title=”May 28, 2018 at 3:30:52 PM UTC-4″ data-tooltip=”May 28, 2018 at 3:30:52 PM UTC-4″></div>
    <div id=”:6s.ma” class=”Mu SP” title=”May 28, 2018 at 3:30:52 PM UTC-4″ data-tooltip=”May 28, 2018 at 3:30:52 PM UTC-4″><span id=”:6s.co” class=”tL8wMe EMoHub” dir=”ltr”>Re-establish this theme: https://gillion.shufflehound.com/fashion/</span></div>
    <div id=”:7d.ma” class=”Mu SP” data-tooltip=”May 28, 2018 at 3:31:01 PM UTC-4″>
    <div id=”:7d.at” class=”xH”>for homepage and fix Wp Bakery</div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>

mrp18
    Participant

Re-establish this theme: https://gillion.shufflehound.com/fashion/

for homepage

Fix Wp Bakery

mrp18
    Participant

I tried to disable the cookies feature in my theme settings as shown in the attached screenshot. I don’t get the same page as you. Please look after this as well. Thanks!

To resolve the issue I tried to update the theme on your site using below latest version but I am getting the error message as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please login to access this file

Could you please resolve the error using the solutions posted in the following pages and then update the theme on your site?

https://www.siteground.com/kb/increase-php-upload_max_filesize/

https://atlantisthemes.com/fix-upload_max_filesize/

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

mrp18
    Participant

Ok, we will give the new theme download to our developer. Not sure why our logo is gone and a plant is there lol but we can rectify that AFTER. I’ll be back.

ok

mrp18
    Participant

Hi there,

The new theme zip you gave us is uploaded. Please activate and go ahead. Also I will send you a better photo to use for now. Plant is cool but I will find something local city themed. Thanks.

mrp18
    Participant

I can see the theme is working now.

Please ADD the top slider like the fashion demo along with the 5 editorial circles.

Thanks.

-L

mrp18
    Participant

Please add the slider with the 5 latest blogs rotating and the 5 circles of the editors picks right below it

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 26 total)