Gillion theme issues

Home Forums Gillion Theme Gillion theme issues

Home Forums Gillion Theme Gillion theme issues

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
  • Glad to hear that it is working fine for you now.

As requested previously could you please share me the screenshot from the below demo site about how you want to the slider to display so that I can help you?

https://gillion.shufflehound.com/

mrp18
    Participant

Hi guys,

We are losing money at this rate, not being able to sell editorials… Can we get this sorted fast?

The (your)  fashion demo has other parts clearly missing… Again, we need the Top slider as indicated by the 1st arrow in screen.

We need Editorial section.

We need the rest of the blog roll (if possible from blogs that are not also in featured) right now that section in demo is called DESIGN but for us can be called Blog Roll.

Please make the home page look like the Fashion demo theme today. Thanks!

You had set wrong page in your site reading settings as shown in the first attached screenshot which I changed to second attached screenshot and it started displaying fine for me.

Could you please confirm?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

mrp18
    Participant

O.k well we had never set anything because both theme settings and WP Bakery have been broken for us for over 2 weeks. I will try now to edit a few things. For 1 as mentioned. the Design area would be called Blog roll. 

I will see if I can edit things on my end, thanks. I’ll be back 🙂

mrp18
    Participant

Again stupid WP BAKERY does not load when I click edit Bakery… however, I can access it from Edit page  fashion page but I don’t see where I would edit editorials. There used to be an area where I could put the id of the blogs that I wanted to showcase – please advise.

I logged in to your site and saw the Feed Instagram Lite plugin that you are using on your site generates javascript error causing the Visual Composer not to work so I have temporary disabled it so that You can edit the editorial section as shown in the attached screenshots.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)