Google Map marker resolution

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Google Map marker resolution

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Google Map marker resolution

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • wilfried
    Participant

Hi

I got a problem with the google map marker. I choosed a 90×90 resolution for my marker as in your demo, but marker display to big and uggly. Did i missed something?

Thxs

Hi @wilfried,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I visited your website and saw Google map errors on it as shown in the attached screenshot that may be causing the issue.

Could you please resolve those errors?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

wilfried
    Participant

Hi

I deactivated another plug’in that call the google map script but still the same pb

Wil

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

wilfried
    Participant

Yes of course

Done in private field

I could confirm the issue on your website but it works fine on my website using the same element settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

I am not sure why it is not working on your website but could you please try using a different Google map element as displayed in the second attached screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

wilfried
    Participant

Hi it works fine with another google maps element. But i would prefer to use Jevelin one, because i can display multiple marker (only one in other elements)

wilfried
    Participant

Solution for this topic

I changed the image (used a smaller one), changed the name (no space un the name of the image and it works). I don’t touch it anymore 😀

Awesome great to see you got it worked.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Have a fantastic day!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)