google maps api for jevelin crpt

Home Forums Jevelin Theme google maps api for jevelin crpt

Home Forums Jevelin Theme google maps api for jevelin crpt

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • advancedbasics
    Participant

Unfortunately, I am not too big on coding so really enjoying using the front end unyson builder a bit slow but that might be my pc.

Only thing is I have got an API key off google cloud platform and unfortunately not able to use the google maps function at the bottom of the website. I would be extremely grateful as I want to see how fast I can set up websites and get things rocking and rollling.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @advancedbasics,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I can see the Google map is displaying on your shared site.

Please advise.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:

advancedbasics
    Participant

I think I may have replied via email than on here.

I hope the team are well.

In respect to the second screenshot in the first post. Google has basically not allowed me to display my office in London. I also have a small team in Vietnam and wanted to see if I could show both addresses on wordpress?

maybe in a format where the user can select address one and see london and address two vietnam.

The reason why I am messing about with randombitbob as a trial is we want to implement jevelin for a different business. If I am able to perfect this then it will be cracking. If you guys can help me fix this that would be incredible.

Thanks for a sharp response…

Attachments:

advancedbasics
    Participant

Sorry guys for a being a pain on this – but I have managed to get the API integration working but really struggling here as the map is no longer visible due to the javascript api not being up to date?

Any assistance?

advancedbasics
    Participant

FYI

Attachments:

advancedbasics
    Participant

Jevelin team,

I trust you all are well

For your update

this is where i have got to?

trying to take an understanding

<span class=”html-tag”><script <span class=”html-attribute-name”>type</span>='<span class=”html-attribute-value”>text/javascript</span>’ <span class=”html-attribute-name”>src</span>=’https://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/js?v=3.30&language=en&libraries=places&key=AIzaSyDA9ZE4Gh81****************&ver=3.30‘></span><span class=”html-tag”></script></span>

Understanding this

Should the v=3.30 be v=weekly

Attached two screenshots… of the errors

A prompt response would be appreciated

Many thanks – when something does not work it bugs me haha

Attachments:

I can see you are using older version of theme on your shared site so please update the theme on your site to the below latest version as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

All the data of your site will persist after updating the theme but we recommend you to take backup of your site before updating the theme.

advancedbasics
    Participant

Thanks for this will give it a go. Infact I already and had to create a new thread as I have tried and tested on so many fronts.

ok

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)