Google Maps Element multiple problems

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Google Maps Element multiple problems

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Google Maps Element multiple problems

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • Adapt
    Participant

There are a few errors with the description field when adding multiple markers to a google map.

1. Descriptions are shuffled between the markers
    2. HTML content is not possible for descriptions although this is the case on the example page https://jevelin.shufflehound.com/elements/google-maps/
    3. Line breaks in the description are treated as invalid characters resulting in a javascript error and preventing the map from rendering.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @Adapt,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

The maps on the shared demo page are displayed using Unyson Google map content element so please make sure that you are using the same element.

Could you please share the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Adapt
    Participant

Hi Support

Thanks for your reply – I probably can’t share the URL in a public forum.

However this is the element I am using: See attachment

Attachments:

Thanks for your reply – I probably can’t share the URL in a public forum.

You can share it privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able see it)”.

However this is the element I am using: See attachment

Please share the whole screen screenshot as I don’t understand which map element it is.

Adapt
    Participant

OK thanks – i missed the private field:

Also find additional screen shots

Attachments:

As said above the maps on the shared demo page are displayed using Unyson Google map content element and you are using WpBakery page builder map on your site and they are different so provide different functionaities.

Adapt
    Participant

That’s great.

I don’t recognize the Unyson Google map content element. Can you direct me to a template, where it is being used, or alternatively how to activate it.

Thanks

You will get it in the Unyson page builder as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)