Hamburger menu is not working

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Hamburger menu is not working

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Hamburger menu is not working

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • VRISKappers
    Participant

Dear,

I just found out today that the hamburger menu in not working on mobile. Not on phone and not on tablet. Could you please help me te restore it? While trying to restore it myself, I did something that made all blogposts invisible. Could you please help restore that too please?

Regards Stefanie

Hi @VRISKappers,

Sorry to hear about the problem you are having.

Could you please share your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

Please make sure that you are using the below latest version of the theme.

Please login to access this file

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

VRISKappers
    Participant

The url is vriskappers.nl

To my knowledge, the laste version is of Jevelin 4.9.1. is installed. My current theme is Jevelin Child but is does not state the version number.

Regards Stefanie

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Yes, you are using the latest version of the theme.

I visited your website and saw some javascript errors in the browser console that seem to cause the issue.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporarily deactivating all plugins except Unyson, Redux framework, and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

VRISKappers
    Participant

Thank you. When deactivating SiteGround Optimizer all bugs are fixed (hamburger menu + visibility blogposts)!

But now a new error occured.. The photo slider in the top of the page is not visible. We build that with Slider revolution. Till the decativation of SiteGround Optimizer there was a beautiful slider. Could you please help me sove this problem now? Thanks

VRISKappers
    Participant

I have temporarily disabled the first row of the website, the slider revolution, until I get a response from you to help me restore the visibility of the slider revolution after disabling the SiteGround Optimizer plugin. Hope to hear from you!

Regards Stefanie

Could you please display the slider on your website so that I can troubleshoot it?

VRISKappers
    Participant

Yes it’s on!

It works fine for me on mobile as shown in the attached screenshots.

Could you please share the screenshot of the issue?

Attachments:

VRISKappers
    Participant

Trying to fix the hamburger menu error created a new problem. Now that’s the problem … Do I have to create a new ticket for this?

You informed me that the initial error was caused by a plugin conflict. I deactivated all plugins one by one and found that deactivating the plugin SiteGround Optimizer fixed all bugs (hamburger menu + blog posts visibility)!

But now a new error has occurred .. The photo slider at the top of the page is not visible. We build that with Slider Revolution. As a result, you will see a huge empty space at the top of the page (also seen on your screenshot). Until the decativation ofSiteGround Optimizer there was a nice slider.

Could you please help me fix this problem now? Thanks!

Could you please edit the slider and set ‘Module General Options’ -> ‘Advanced’ -> ‘jQuery & OutPut Filters’ -> ‘Put JS to Body’ to on as  shown in the attached screenshot?

Attachments:

VRISKappers
    Participant

I have set ‘Put JS to Body’ to ‘on’, but unfortunately the slider is not visible.

I have tried different browsers and different devices.

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

VRISKappers
    Participant

I did leave a message in the private information field but it’s color is red and I don’t see the message in de feed after submitting. Did you see my message?

No, I don’t see it.

Could you please share it again and also send it on [email protected] ?

VRISKappers
    Participant

Yes sent it. Made a new account on [email protected]

Solution for this topic

I logged into your website and saw this was happening because of the custom jquery version that you are using on your website by adding the custom code in the Jevelin child theme as shown in the attached screenshot.

I have marked the custom code as commented so could you please test it now by displaying the slider?

Attachments:

VRISKappers
    Participant

Yes! It works! all bugs are fixed! Thank you!

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)