Hamburger menu

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Hamburger menu

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Hamburger menu

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • misterbrown
    Participant

Dear support-team,

I currently have two issues:

1. My Hamburger Menu doesn´t seem to work (although – according to my information – the theme version is up to date.)
    2. The animation – when going to a certain topic on my one page website when clicking a menu item –  doesn´t work. After clicking a menu-item it goes there, without animation.

Thanks for your help.

Rgds,

B. Brown

Hi B. Brown,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

It seems you are using an older version 4.1.0 of the theme on your website so please update it to the below latest version as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Please clear your website and browser cache after updating the theme so that the latest js and CSS files will be loaded.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

misterbrown
    Participant

Dear support,

Thanks for your response. My theme settings do not allow me to upload a ZIP-file, anywhere!? And my settings tell me the Theme version is up to date?

Please let me know how and where to upgrade to 4.8.3 version. As I´m somehow not able to upload and activate the update (ZIP-file).

Thanks,

B. Brown

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Please download the theme and install it on your website as displayed in the attached screenshots.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)