Header between navigation

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Header between navigation

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Header between navigation

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • kristinasaluste
    Participant

Hello!

I have an issue with custom menu. I really want to use a logo between the navigation and some how I canโ€™t seem to get that. Screenshot are attached to this email.

Best regards,

Kristina

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Kristina,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

The theme currently doesn’t provide an option to display a logo between the navigation.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

kristinasaluste
    Participant

Hello!

Thank you for your answer but can I but the logo above the menu. The menu builder seems to be broken or something because I can see there is a option to build that but it just doesn’t work.

Regards,

Kristina

I am not sure what is broken for you cos could you please describe it by sharing the screenshots and your website URL where it is not working?

kristinasaluste
    Participant

The problem is I can’t change the logo size. I tried everything custom css, using a smaller logo, setting the header size but nothing works. Logo is still huge.

Attachments:

Could you please share your site URL where it’s displaying so that I can help you?

It seems you are using very large logo image on your website so please use a smaller logo image or set its height wherever you want to as shown in the attached screenshots.

Attachments:

kristinasaluste
    Participant

I used a logo sized 100px x 66x set the height to 50px and no changes…

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily share me your site admin login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

kristinasaluste
    Participant

Not at all. Details below.

Solution for this topic

I troubleshoot it on your website but didn’t know why it is not working.

You can reduce your logo size by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.sh-header-builder-logo img {
        max-height: 200px;
    }

kristinasaluste
    Participant

That helped but now I have a another issue with the sticky header. I’m using a different logo and I can’t seem to get that in right size, screen shot added.

Attachments:

The stick logo image itself is cropped incorrectly as shown in the attached screenshot so please make sure you are using the correct logo image.

Attachments:

kristinasaluste
    Participant

I haven’t cropped it this is the thing, I have done nothing to that logo, I’m using a full size but it still crops it…

Solution for this topic

It seems this is an issue with the logo image file or file name that you are using as other image files are working fine for the sticky logo so please try using a different image file.

kristinasaluste
    Participant

Great problem solved, thanks :)!

You are most welcome here ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)