Header doesn't resize properly when scrolling back to top

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Header doesn’t resize properly when scrolling back to top

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Header doesn’t resize properly when scrolling back to top

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • ImageMagician
    Participant

I have noticed this over the years. Occasionally the header bar does not resize properly when scrolling back to the top.

I notice that on my site, the <header> tag gets assigned a height of 139px, which is accurate. But at times, it gets calculated at 115px.

This seems to happen randomly. I cannot replicate it consistently, but it does happen enough that I notice it.

Attached is a picture when it calculates to 115px and when it correctly calculates at 139px.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @ImageMagician,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I visited your website and the header is resizing correctly for me without any issue.

Could you please test it on a different browser?

Also, This can be a child theme issue used on your site so to confirm it just temporarily use the Jevelin theme on your site. If everything works fine then it’s your site child theme issue.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

ImageMagician
    Participant

This occurs in multiple browsers, but does not occur when I disable my child theme. I will do more testing on the child theme to see why it happens. Thanks.

Shufflehound

Sure, please let us know if you find something.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)