Header for mobile

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Header for mobile

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Header for mobile

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • Tayoh
    Participant

Hello,

Is it possible to set a different header for mobile which is different from the header used on the laptop view?

I ask this because, on the laptop view of my website i am using header layout 4 which has the logo in the center and menus to on the left and right of it. However on mobile, only the left menu is showing and the other menu is absent.

I disabled social icons on laptop view but yet it is present on mobile view. I have edited all the header templates on the site but nothing has worked.

Kindly point me to where i can change the header for mobile

Thank you

Hi Tayoh,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

It seems you are using custom header created using header builder and you can change its responsive that displays on mobile settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Tayoh
    Participant

Thanks for this.

However, its just the left menu that is showing on mobile. How do i get the full menu to show up on mobile?

Tayoh
    Participant

I just changed the menu layout for the website to layout 2 (it was on layout 4 before) and now the full menu is showing on mobile.

I’m guessing only the left menu was showing on mobile because i was using layout 4.

I want to use layout 4 on desktop but still have the full menu showing on mobile. Is this possible?

I am not sure what you are referring to as a full menu so could you please share the screenshot of it and also share your website URL?

Tayoh
    Participant

Okay. My website url is http://hadassahdesigns.com/unth/

I have attached screenshots of the menu on mobile and desktop for your use.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

I could confirm the issue on my test site, therefore, I notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

The issue is resolved in the below latest version of theme so please update the theme as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Please clear your browser cache after updating the theme so that the latest js and CSS files will be loaded.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)