header issues

Home Forums Jevelin Theme header issues

Home Forums Jevelin Theme header issues

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • suedotsey
    Participant

hello,

my header is staying sticky no matter what we try to do.  we have gone into the theme settings and header and disabled and reenabled it a few times.  we are using the personal blog header from wp bakery page builder.

the slider rev is bleeding into the header. no, neg margins or back end editor available to check further for neg margins.

Hi @suedotsey,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

suedotsey
    Participant

My url is buildteamcore.com

i am super frustrated because my theme is super difficult to work with in constructing my website .  I also have help using a wp live screen sharing and they are not able to help me as well.  I need your help ASAP as I am paying for assistance with a wp live course and not able to currently available to use because my theme is not working.  I can’t figure out simple things like the title to harder things like my slider.  Just super hard and I am in need of your help!  Thanks so much for your time.

I visited your shared site and your site header is not sticky so please advise.

Also, I can see you are using an older version of the theme on your site so please update the theme on your site to the below latest version as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

suedotsey
    Participant

Can you please provide me with the latest upgraded version?  I just bought this theme less than a month ago and I should be current under the extended support.

I have already provided you above the latest upgraded theme version so please download and install it on your website.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)