Header not updating ? ("from-side-to-side" blog demo)

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Header not updating ? (“from-side-to-side” blog demo)

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Header not updating ? (“from-side-to-side” blog demo)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • damosheperd
    Participant

Hi,

I updated the header (changed the social media to LinkedIn only) but it does not show on the page.

Not sure what I did wrong

Thanks a lot !

https://mysite.fr/homepage/
    https://mysite.fr/shufflehound_header/header-blog-full/
    https://mysite.fr/shufflehound_header/header-blog-full-light/

damosheperd
    Participant

Sorry it is the Blog Sidebar template, non from side to side.

Shufflehound

Hi there,

It seems that currently the header isn’t built with the Jevelin theme. Is this issue still relevant?

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

damosheperd
    Participant

Hello,

Yes, the issue is still relevant.

I found out that to modify the header I had to go to Appearance/Customize/Social Media Icon

> It updated the header showing up on the page but not the Jevelin Header.

After reading your answer, I realised that you are right, I did not pick the right header in Appearance/Customize/Header

Buuut > There are a lot (and I mean a lot) of header there while only the last two show up in the headers of the wordpress header page : https://datasheperd.fr/wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=shufflehound_header

I guess I should be able to see the others somewhere but are hidden by the theme ?

Thanks a lot !

Here is the list I can choose from:
    <ul class=”data-full”> <label for=”header_layout_0″><input id=”header_layout_0″ class=”radio ” checked=”checked” name=”header_layout” type=”radio” value=”1″ /> Header 1</label> <label for=”header_layout_1″><input id=”header_layout_1″ class=”radio ” name=”header_layout” type=”radio” value=”2″ /> Header 2</label> <label for=”header_layout_2″><input id=”header_layout_2″ class=”radio ” name=”header_layout” type=”radio” value=”3″ /> Header 3</label> <label for=”header_layout_3″><input id=”header_layout_3″ class=”radio ” name=”header_layout” type=”radio” value=”4″ /> Header 4</label> <label for=”header_layout_4″><input id=”header_layout_4″ class=”radio ” name=”header_layout” type=”radio” value=”5″ /> Header 5</label> <label for=”header_layout_5″><input id=”header_layout_5″ class=”radio ” name=”header_layout” type=”radio” value=”6″ /> Header 6 (side navigation)</label> <label for=”header_layout_6″><input id=”header_layout_6″ class=”radio ” name=”header_layout” type=”radio” value=”61″ /> Header 6 Clean (side navigation)</label> <label for=”header_layout_7″><input id=”header_layout_7″ class=”radio ” name=”header_layout” type=”radio” value=”7″ /> Header 7 (side navigation)</label> <label for=”header_layout_8″><input id=”header_layout_8″ class=”radio ” name=”header_layout” type=”radio” value=”8″ /> Header 8</label> <label for=”header_layout_9″><input id=”header_layout_9″ class=”radio ” name=”header_layout” type=”radio” value=”9″ /> Header 9</label> <label for=”header_layout_10″><input id=”header_layout_10″ class=”radio ” name=”header_layout” type=”radio” value=”10″ /> Header 10</label> <label for=”header_layout_11″><input id=”header_layout_11″ class=”radio ” name=”header_layout” type=”radio” value=”left-1″ /> Left Header 11</label> <label for=”header_layout_12″><input id=”header_layout_12″ class=”radio ” name=”header_layout” type=”radio” value=”left-2″ /> Left Header 12</label> <label for=”header_layout_13″><input id=”header_layout_13″ class=”radio ” name=”header_layout” type=”radio” value=”header-215″ /> Header – Blog Full (from WPbakery page builder)</label> <label for=”header_layout_14″><input id=”header_layout_14″ class=”radio ” name=”header_layout” type=”radio” value=”header-214″ /> Header – Blog Full (light) (from WPbakery page builder)</label>

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Shufflehound.

Shufflehound

Would it be possible to log in to your website? (you can share it in the private information field below). That would be the fastest way how we could help to fix this issue as we could test it ourselves.

damosheperd
    Participant

Yes

Shufflehound

Thank you, we managed to log in to your website.

About the Header Template option – all the standard layouts (not built under the Header section) work fine with the Jevelin Settings options. The custom build layouts (from the Header section) use WPBakery page builder options and you can check them when editing them in the WPBakery page builder element (the will be Linkedin too).

Maybe that clarifies why the Linkedin option needs to be changed differently for the custom layouts.

damosheperd
    Participant

Thanks, that is indeed clearer.

Is there a way to edit “all the standard layouts” ?

Thanks a lot

Shufflehound

That is great!

Those layouts are coming from PHP files in inc/headers folder. Unfortunately, those can only be edited manually.

damosheperd
    Participant

Thanks.
    I dont know how to set the topic as resolved

Shufflehound

Great, we will do that!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)