Header on pages or blog posts does not inherit styling

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Header on pages or blog posts does not inherit styling

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Header on pages or blog posts does not inherit styling

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • asg
    Participant

Hallo,

I have configured the Landing page header under the “header” menu in the wp backend. Everything works as expected.

But visiting a page or a blog post inherits the menu items and icons but NOT the styling (colors). How can I change that?

I attached a screenshot with settings of the page where the header is displayed incorrectly.

BTW: if I switch to “Header from WPbakery page builder” the menu completely disappears

• This topic was modified 4 years ago by asg.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Solution for this topic

Hi @asg,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Please make sure that you have selected the appropriate header template in the theme header settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

If the issue still persists then would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily share me your site admin login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

asg
    Participant

Thank you. You can mark the issue as resolved.
    I didn’t know that I can choose between multiple wpBakery headers.

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)