Heading Pro

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Heading Pro

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Heading Pro

Viewing 16 posts - 21 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • MonologueHQ
    Participant

Hi,

Can you please confirm your current IP address?

Thanks.

It is 171.50.239.246

MonologueHQ
    Participant

Hi,

I have added your current IP address to the .htaccess file and changed the password (see private field). Can you please let me know if it’s working now?

Thanks.

No, it is still not working for me.

Please try updating the theme to the below latest version as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Also, please try using Jevelin theme instead of its child theme on your website.

MonologueHQ
    Participant

Hi,

I have updated the theme as suggested. I’m still using the Child theme, as I have custom CSS that I don’t want to redo after every theme update – does that make sense? Can you please try now and see if you can access the site?

Thanks.

It is not working for me and I am getting the same error.

I request you to just temporarily use the Jevelin theme instead of its child theme and see whether everything works fine.

MonologueHQ
    Participant

Ok, I have activated the main Jevelin theme. Please try again. And let me know if your IP changes.

MonologueHQ
    Participant

I have also deactivated all plug-ins now. Let me know if you can gain access.

I am getting the same error.

Does the heading pro options work fine for you now after activating the Jevelin theme on your website?

MonologueHQ
    Participant

Hi,

I have received some help from my hosting company and they have given me a different code to try in the .htaccess file. Can you please try access now?

Michel.

MonologueHQ
    Participant

The Heading Pro is working now, since deactivating child theme. But since I have custom code entered in the child theme, I have to activate it. There needs to be a workaround solution for this?

• This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by MonologueHQ.

Then it seems the issue of custom code used in your child theme as the child theme is working fine for me on my test site so please try temporarily removing the custom code one by one from your child theme to know which specific code is causing this issue.

MonologueHQ
    Participant

Can you confirm if you’re able to access the site now?

I can access your website now but didn’t see heading pro element used anywhere on it.

Could you please tell me on which page you are using it?

MonologueHQ
    Participant

That’s great – I just wanted to ensure you could access the site. I have removed all Heading Pro’s I think, because they were causing issues. But at least now I know you can access the site, as I will need help with other issues.

Thank you.

(This topic can now be closed).

Ok Great.

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 16 posts - 21 through 36 (of 36 total)