Heading Pro

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Heading Pro

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Heading Pro

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • MonologueHQ
    Participant

Hi,

I want to set the colour and hover element of the Heading Pro element but I can’t seem to get it to work. Any ideas? You can see from the screenshots that I’ve selected ‘Style 1’, a blue text colour and ‘Hover Element’ is set to Heading. But none of this is working (second attachment). Please advice.

Thanks.

Hi @MonologueHQ,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

It seems you missed to attach the screenshots so could you please share it along with page URL from your website where it is displaying?

Also, you can try achieving this using the Yellow Pencil editor as described in the below page.

https://support.shufflehound.com/how-to-change-almost-any-element/

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

MonologueHQ
    Participant

Hi,

Screenshots attached.

Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You can achieve it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.sh-heading.sh-heading-style1 h2 {
        color: #0762ac;
        cursor: default !important;
    }

.sh-heading.sh-heading-style1 h2:hover {
        color: #b0bbc3;
    }

MonologueHQ
    Participant

Thanks for the code. However, I want to be able to control this element through the theme. Can you tell me why it’s not working through the theme options? I want to select the column as hover element (see attached) but none of the options are working. Not really good enough for a paid theme IMO.

Attachments:

MonologueHQ
    Participant

How can I make the individual columns (6 in total) clickable links? I want each section, such as ‘Flexi desks’, ‘Dedicated desks’ etc. to be interactive and change colour on hover but not just the heading, the whole column inc. image, heading and text. Is there anything in theme that allows for this?

Attachments:

MonologueHQ
    Participant

Or if above is not possible, I need to know how to make the headings active links. Thanks!

Thanks for the code. However, I want to be able to control this element through the theme. Can you tell me why it’s not working through the theme options? I want to select the column as hover element (see attached) but none of the options are working. Not really good enough for a paid theme IMO.

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using the latest version of Jevelin theme.

This can be a child theme issue used on your site so to confirm it just temporarily use the Jevelin theme on your site. If everything works fine then it’s your site child theme issue.

If it is not your child theme issue then would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily share me your site admin login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

How can I make the individual columns (6 in total) clickable links? I want each section, such as ‘Flexi desks’, ‘Dedicated desks’ etc. to be interactive and change colour on hover but not just the heading, the whole column inc. image, heading and text. Is there anything in theme that allows for this?

To achieve this, you have to develop custom code in the child theme of the Jevelin theme.

Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here. Please see https://themeforest.net/item/jevelin-multipurpose-premium-responsive-wordpress-theme/14728833/support

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Shufflehound recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

MonologueHQ
    Participant

We’re using a child theme but it’s the ‘official’ child theme from yourself – we haven’t modified it beyond the custom CSS we’ve been given from you so far. I have shared the admin details in the private content box.

Thank you for sharing the site credentials but I can’t access it as I am getting an error “You don’t have permission to access /wp-login.php on this server.”.

Please make sure that it is accessible so that I can help you.

My IP address is 122.170.182.157

MonologueHQ
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve added your IP address to .htaccess. Please try login again.

Thanks.

No, it is still not accessible.

MonologueHQ
    Participant

Are you sure the IP address is correct?

Yes, it is correct as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:

MonologueHQ
    Participant

Ok, did you try to login again? It should work now.

Yes, I tried but still, I get the same error.

MonologueHQ
    Participant

Ok. I have contacted my hosting company to see if they can shed any light on the matter. I don’t understand why your colleague was able to login last week and now you can’t.

Ok, I am not sure why it is not accessible for me.

MonologueHQ
    Participant

Hi,

Is it possible for you try and login again to my site using the credentials given here before? We’re still having issues with the Heading Pro element. As you can see from the screenshots, what we are selecting is not reflected on the site.

Thanks.

Attachments:

No, I am still getting that error as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 36 total)