hello, i buy jevelin and i select the templet constaction

Home Forums Jevelin Theme hello, i buy jevelin and i select the templet constaction

Home Forums Jevelin Theme hello, i buy jevelin and i select the templet constaction

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
  • HussenKhamis
    Participant

hello, i buy jevelin and i select the templet constaction , i have a problem when i select and go to projecti and i want to return back to servicii its not going back becuse this theme i on page and how i can resolv this problem ?

you can see its the photo

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @HussenKhamis,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You have used relative URL in the menu such as #service buy instead you should use an absolute URL as https://www.yourwebsite.com.bn/#service

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

HussenKhamis
    Participant

ok but i want to now how i can modify this link and how i cand add a new one ?

You can edit it from the Menus screen on your website as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:

HussenKhamis
    Participant

i now but i ask from the home page how i can edit the name ? how i can create a news one in the home page ?

Sorry, I am not sure I understood your question properly so could you please describe it a bit more by sharing the screenshots and your website URL?

HussenKhamis
    Participant

hello, how i can change the logo from the footer where i can find ? ou have in the photo

Attachments:

HussenKhamis
    Participant

and in this photo how i can edit and add a new section and add to the menu for our website ?

Attachments:

hello, how i can change the logo from the footer where i can find ? ou have in the photo

Could you please share your site URL so that I can help you?

and in this photo how i can edit and add a new section and add to the menu for our website ?

I am not sure where you took that screenshot so could you please tell me exactly what it is and you got it?

HussenKhamis
    Participant

sirgrup.ro

the 2 problem in you press PARTENERI its not working how i can do this to work ?

You can change it from the footer widgets area in the admin side of your website.

the 2 problem in you press PARTENERI its not working how i can do this to work ?

You have added the wrong URL to it so please change it by editing the menu as described in my earlier reply here https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/hello-i-buy-jevelin-and-i-select-the-templet-constaction/#post-67146

HussenKhamis
    Participant

i now but how i can find the corect link for this ? becuse i dont find the # PARTENERI i want to now how to create this and how i can chane this name ?

You have to add an ID to the section containing the partner information as displayed in the attached screenshots.

Attachments:

HussenKhamis
    Participant

thank very much how i can modify the logo ? you can see in the photo

Attachments:

As said earlier, you can change it from the footer widgets area in the admin side of your website.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)