HELP: Blogfeed shows schedules posts(!)

Home Forums Gillion Theme HELP: Blogfeed shows schedules posts(!)

Home Forums Gillion Theme HELP: Blogfeed shows schedules posts(!)

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
  • jarobroeklander
    Participant

Hello,

I have a problem. As you can see on my blog feed (www.tipify.nl).
    It shows the first page normal with blogs that are already posted, but when the second page loads it shows posts that are still ‘concepts’ or ‘scheduled’.
    Can you please fix this bug?

Thank you!

Jaro

Hi Jaro,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

I can see you are using older version of theme on your shared site so could you please try using below latest version of theme as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

jarobroeklander
    Participant

Hi!

I have installed the updated version but still experience the same issues…

At the moment 3 posts that are drafted are showing on my blogfeed.

Can you fix this?

Jaro

Could you please tell me the names of those posts?

Would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able see it.”?

jarobroeklander
    Participant

Hi There,

There are actually 6 posts that show at the moment. ‘Drafts’ and ‘pending for moderation’ posts. And it’s an returning problem….

I put my credentials in the private message!

Thanks for helping out!

jarobroeklander
    Participant

Edit

I logged in to your site but didn’t see any draft post displayed on your site.

Could you please tell me specifically the post name as requested above by sharing the screenshot where it is displaying?

jarobroeklander
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for your message!

It’s about the blogfeed on my homepage: https://www.tipify.nl

Under the slider, it shows my recent posts (as I set it up). Now it shows first 10 recent posts, then 6 posts that are either drafts or pending review. And after those 6 posts it repeats the recent posts from the ‘IKEA’ article.

The screenshots where it shows the 6 ‘not published’ posts are in the attachment.

Ps.

The ‘non-published’ blogposts just show in the feed on the homepage. You can click on them but the post itself is not online. When a visitor clicks on one of them they arrive at a 404 page.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

jarobroeklander
    Participant

Hi,
    I actually scheduled a few of my drafts today and now it shows other ‘drafts’ on my blogfeed…

I could confirm the issue on my test site therefore notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

The issue is resolved in the below latest version of theme so please update the theme as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

jarobroeklander
    Participant

Hi, thank you! But it says Jevelin instead of Gillion?

Sorry for the misunderstanding, the Gillion theme version containing fix for this issue will be released soon and we will notify you here.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)