help with shop page

Home Forums Jevelin Theme help with shop page

Home Forums Jevelin Theme help with shop page

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • janice9115
    Participant

My shop page is really messed up. Products repeat themselves and also there are large blank spaces between products. The “single origin” option will show you what I mean but I don’t know where to fix that. Also, when I do say “africa”, it will display my africa coffee then will have search results for something else underneath. Where would I fix something like that? The page itself has limited options.

Thank you.

Hi @janice9115,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I visited the shop page on your shared website and it displays fine for me as shown in the attached screenshot.

Could you please share the screenshot of the issue?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

janice9115
    Participant

Yes, I’ve attached two screenshots. You will notice on one, there are 2 images on top of each other. And on the one there is a bunch of white space between products. It happens as I use the buttons at the top of the page. The first time everything looks fine but as I press different ones the results begin to mess up.

Attachments:

I tested it multiple times but couldn’t reproduce the issue on your website.

Could you please test it by clearing your browser cache, deactivating all browser extensions, and using a different browser?

Also, please clear and temporarily deactivate the WP Super Cache that you are using on your website.

janice9115
    Participant

I didn’t add WPCache until after I had the problem but I still did what you asked. I also noticed the problem first on my phone then on my mac. Are you using an apple product?? Maybe that is part of it. I tried the site on Google Chrome and it still does it.  Press “Africa” then press “America” then press “Cold Brew” then go back to “all”. It will show up. It always does for me. It just takes a few times of hitting buttons and then selecting “all”.

Solution for this topic

You have created the shop page on your website using the WPBakery page builder therefore I have removed it from the WooCommerce plugin settings as shown in the attached screenshot that caused it to display fine now.

Could you please check it?

Attachments:

janice9115
    Participant

Looks great! If I have any open tickets you can put that their resolved. I am very happy with my website!!

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)