How do i make my site look 25% smaller than the original size which is too big

Home Forums Gillion Theme How do i make my site look 25% smaller than the original size which is too big

Home Forums Gillion Theme How do i make my site look 25% smaller than the original size which is too big

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • naafi
    Participant

the blog scrolling banner is too huge for me and i want is to reduce by 25%.

however i noticed that even the demos templates are smaller in size and look much more nice that way.

So i did a zoom out from 100% to 75% in the browser and my site exactly looked like what the original template on your site gives.

any help?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @naafi,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Please try regenerating thumbnails using the below plugin.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/force-regenerate-thumbnails/

Also could you please share me your site URL where it’s displaying so that i can help you?

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

naafi
    Participant

this is my site url please .
    http://www.news25.org/en/

thanks

naafi
    Participant

i am sorry but this solution did not work? all i am asking is to know how the demo was able to be deployed that way ?

because i am just trying to achieve the same thing with the same theme.

i want my website to look exactly like the demo in terms of size ..

I visited your shared site and it is disaplying smaller for me as shown in the attached screenshot.

Could you please test it using different browser?

Attachments:

naafi
    Participant

You saw this because i managed to reduce the height with css and it is only affecting the scrolling banner.

whereas what i really want is to display the original sizes  at 75% which will then affect the whole site…not just the scrolling banner!

Just like your demo looks on you own sites. just show me how you did it.

naafi
    Participant

Check the difference in what i am saying please

Attachments:

I removed the CSS code that you have added on your site to reduce images size and the images are displaying same for me as demo site as shown in the attached screenshots.

So there isn’t any difference between your site images and demo site.

Now if you want to reduce image sizes on your site then you can try achieving this using below Yellow Pencil editor plugin or develop custom code.

https://support.shufflehound.com/how-to-change-almost-any-element/

Attachments:

naafi
    Participant

Never mind i don’t think we are on the same page.. i should just ignore this issue and move on.

thanks anyway

We are on the same page which you can confirm by checking which menu item is highlighted in blue in the shared screenshots.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Have a fantastic day!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)