How to change the pagination of Category specific page

Home Forums Gillion Theme How to change the pagination of Category specific page

Home Forums Gillion Theme How to change the pagination of Category specific page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • irahat
    Participant

Hi, I was able to add “Load More” button at the end of my home page by simply editing the blog pagination type from the blog option of a page editor.

Now I want to do the same for my categories too. Like when someone clicks on a category and it takes them to the category specific page, I want the articles to load on the same page with a “Load More” button or “infinite scroll” instead of numbers. Can anyone please help me out? I’ve attached the screenshot of my current category pagination.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @irahat,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Currently using theme options you can only control blog pagination type.

To achieve this, you have to develop custom code in the child theme of Gillion theme.

Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here.

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Shufflehound recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

irahat
    Participant

Ah, I thought it could be done with the theme options. Thanks for the recommendation

You are always welcome here 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)