How to integrated Mailchimp to Landing page contact form

Home Forums Jevelin Theme How to integrated Mailchimp to Landing page contact form

Home Forums Jevelin Theme How to integrated Mailchimp to Landing page contact form

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • adamtan29
    Participant

Hi, I recently bought this wonderful theme. However, I’m having a hard time on how to integrate my Mailchimp sign up form with the contact form already built- in in one of the landing pages?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @adamtan29,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me the landing page URL from your site where you want to display it so that i can help you to achieve it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

adamtan29
    Participant

Yes, here it is:

http://metabolicauthority.com/

You have to edit that page and add your Mailchimp sign up form in the place of Unyson contact form.

adamtan29
    Participant

Hi, I tried but the problem is that the Mailchimp sign up form appears instead of the theme’s featured sign up form. What I want to do is use the theme’s default sign up form (the good looking one) instead of the one from Mailchimp (yet build a subscribers list on my Mailchimp account).

Hi, I tried but the problem is that the Mailchimp sign up form appears instead of the theme’s featured sign up form.

Yes this is how it works.

What I want to do is use the theme’s default sign up form (the good looking one)

We can also make mailchimp form good looking by developing custom CSS code.

instead of the one from Mailchimp (yet build a subscribers list on my Mailchimp account).

Currently the Unyson plugin contact form that the theme uses doesn’t support this.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)