How to make the font of the article body a little thick?

Home Forums Gillion Theme How to make the font of the article body a little thick?

Home Forums Gillion Theme How to make the font of the article body a little thick?

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
  • Shivang
    Participant

Hi,

I want to make the font of the article a little thick.
    I changed the “Choose body/paragraph font settings” Style to Regular. Even tried changing the size from 15 to 18.

The changes reflect on the customize page. Screenshot attached. But the updated doesn’t reflect on the website.

No clue why.

Need help with that. All Screenshots attached.

Regards

Shivang

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Shivang,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

If you want the article text to be thicker then please make bodt text style to bolder as shown in the attached screenshot.

If it doesn’t work for you then could you please share me your site URL where it is not working so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:

Shivang
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I see the changes in the customize UI panel. But for some reason, the changes don’t reflect on the live website.

Here is the url https://8bitmen.com/what-is-a-bit-a-byte-a-deep-dive/
    Please have a look. Screenshots attached.

Regards

Shivang

Attachments:

I could confirm the issue on my test site that the body test style is not getting changed in the theme customizer therefore notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

In the meanwhile, you can change it from theme settings on the path  Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Styling

Shivang
    Participant

I tried changing from  Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Styling. Doesn’t work from there too.

It is working fine for me from there.

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporary share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able see it)”?

Shivang
    Participant

Sure, I’ve added the details in the private section.

I logged into your shared site and cleared the Hummingbird cache that you are using on your site and it started working fine.

Could you please confirm it?

Shivang
    Participant

For some reason I see the changes in Firefox but not in chrome. I cleared the cache & re-tested. Cleared the cookies from the browser too. Doesn’t work in chrome. Screenshots of firefox & chrome attached.

I picked the font style to “regular” & it’s comparatively thicker in firefox. I want just like it looks in Firefox.

Did you check in chrome by any chance?

Thanks
    Shivang

Attachments:

Yes I could confirm it which seems text color related issue.

To troubleshoot and resolve the issue, could you please temporary enable right click on your site which you have currently disabled?

Shivang
    Participant

I re-tested, several times clearing the cache. It’s working in chrome right now.
    Changes appear a little inconsistent. I see the regular font within the article but not on the website home page. Could you please confirm it from your end.

I’ve disabled the right click.

Shivang
    Participant

Nope, it doesn’t work in chrome. I’ve tested right now. The font is again “light”
    Definitely some issue with chrome.

I’ve removed the right click disable plugin.

Solution for this topic

It seems this was Hummingbird cache issue on your site because it started displaying fine when I cleared Hummingbird cache on your shared site.

Could you please confirm it?

Shivang
    Participant

I don’t think it’s the hummingbird cache. Reason being, the changes done in styling immediately reflect in firefox & are consistent.

The only issue I am facing is with chrome browser.

Even if you check right now, I see the desired font styling in firefox but not in chrome.

It is working fine for me on both firefox and chrome browsers.

Please make sure you are logged out from your site when testing.

Shivang
    Participant

Yes, re-tested it. Works fine for Chrome. For some reason, it’s not displaying changes for the logged in session. I tested in a private incognito session. Works fine.

Thanks

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)