how to remove home page

Home Forums Jevelin Theme how to remove home page

Home Forums Jevelin Theme how to remove home page

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • chattermarket
    Participant

How do you remove the home page? It doesn’t show on the list of pages but appears on the website. I have already gone into settings and changed the home page to a static page and selected a different page.

Hi @chattermarket,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

It is not a Home page but a link to your site front page.

You can remove it by disabling the title bar as shown in the attached screenshot.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

chattermarket
    Participant

Hi there

No that wasn’t the concern.

Our custom link isn’t going to the correct page. How do I direct the custom link to a specific page? I’ve tried via customising tab and static page but it doesn’t work.

chattermarket
    Participant

If this isn’t possible please advise how you edit the custom link home page content? It’s not captured under ‘all pages’

chattermarket
    Participant

Hi there

this issue is still not resolved.

-how do you edit content on your home page, this can not be edited via all pages. The home page is not listed.

– I have yellowpencil however you can’t edit content only styling.

– I need to add a text box on my home page Urgently to note company name etc !!!

– I have also tried to remove the background image of the home page but it won’t allow me to save. When I press save it notes ‘Unable to save due to 9 invalid settings’. I have not changed any settings.

-how do you edit content on your home page, this can not be edited via all pages. The home page is not listed.

This is because it seems you have configured your site to display latest posts on its homepage so please set static page as its homepage in the site Reading Settings as shown in the attached screenshot so that you can change it.

– I have yellowpencil however you can’t edit content only styling.

Yes, this is what the yellow pencil editor does.

– I need to add a text box on my home page Urgently to note company name etc !!!

You can add it in the page content after setting static homepage as described above.

– I have also tried to remove the background image of the home page but it won’t allow me to save. When I press save it notes ‘Unable to save due to 9 invalid settings’. I have not changed any settings.

Could you please share the screenshot of the issue so that I can troubleshoot it?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

chattermarket
    Participant

It won’t allow me to change the static page. The home page isn’t even listed anyway as it’s the custom link.

How do I amend the home page? Like add a text box ???? The custom link page??? It won’t even allow me to change any of the setting ie the background image- see screen shot.

It won’t allow my to change settings of the static image either,  see screen shot.

You have to create a new page and set it as the static home page as described in my above reply then you can make changes in its content.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)