How to show the Load More button instead of standard pagination

Home Forums Gillion Theme How to show the Load More button instead of standard pagination

Home Forums Gillion Theme How to show the Load More button instead of standard pagination

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • fabiano1987
    Participant

hi,

i’ve build a custom homepage using WP_Query to show the latest 10 posts. All works.

after the 10 posts, i’ve this code:

<?php
    previous_posts_link(‘<span class=”leggialtrosx”>&laquo; Articoli più recenti</span>’);
    next_posts_link( ‘<span class=”leggialtrodx”>Precedenti &raquo;</span>’, $the_query->max_num_pages );
    wp_reset_postdata();
    ?>

Of course, it works fine and shows me 2 arrow to go to the next or previous page.

The question is: How can i show the “load more” button which is already integrated in the theme under the function gillion_load_more_posts() ?

i know that customization is not part of this support forum but this function is already part of the theme. I don’t need help to code something new, i just need to know how to put the load more button in that place.

Thank you

Hi @fabiano1987,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

It is displayed on the site by markup added in the following theme file on line number 311

/gillion/inc/elements/blog-posts-basic.php

The load more button functionality is handled using AJAX and its javascript code is in the theme file gillion/js/scripts.js in the function gillion_loadmore and its PHP functionality is in the function gillion_load_more_posts that you have shared above.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)