How to use multiple templates

Home Forums Jevelin Theme How to use multiple templates

Home Forums Jevelin Theme How to use multiple templates

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • poundspress
    Participant

Hi there,

I am using the digital agency template for most of my website but I’d like to switch to the “single product” template for some landing/product pages.

Is there any way I can just copy in the code for the template on those pages or something? If so, where could I get the code for that page?

Or perhaps there’s a better way to do it?

Hi @poundspress,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I am not sure which “single product” template you are referring to so could you please share the screenshot of it or share the page URL where it is displaying so that I can help you?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

poundspress
    Participant

You have to import it as shown in the attached screenshot.

There is no way to selectively import a specific page from the demo content so you have to import whole demo data.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

poundspress
    Participant

If I import the demo data won’t it overwrite the rest of my website? I only want to use the template for that page for some of my products whilst keeping the Digital Marketing Agency template for the rest of the website.

Is it possible to perhaps possible to just copy the HTML from the page editor on your demo and I can copy that into a page on my one? Would that work?

poundspress
    Participant

I just tried this and it overwrote everything and replaced the whole template!

poundspress
    Participant

Solution for this topic

Don’t worry – I’ve sorted it out now.

Awesome great to see you got that sorted out.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Have a fantastic day!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)