HTML anchor in the Top Bar Settings

Home Forums Jevelin Theme HTML anchor in the Top Bar Settings

Home Forums Jevelin Theme HTML anchor in the Top Bar Settings

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
  • mrsvmedia
    Participant

I am trying to create a hyperlink of my email on the top header – https://mrsv.com.au/. I have followed your instructions as per forum discussion below with no luck

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/top-bar-setting-add-hyperlinks-to-phone-email-address/#post-2824

Hi @mrsvmedia,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I could confirm it is not working on your shared site but i can’t make changes in your child theme to resolve it as shown in the attached screenshot.

So could you please also share me your site FTP or cPanel file manager details so that i can make changes in your child theme?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

mrsvmedia
    Participant

Thanks, please let me know what changes are made.

Your shared FTP details are not working for me and i am getting an error “530 Login authentication failed”

Could you please replace the code in your Jevelin child theme file /headers/header-3.php with the attached modified file code?

Attachments:

michele
    Participant

Hi,

i’m trying to fix the same problem.

I’ve just replaced the file header-3.php but doesn’t work yet.

Regards

Michele

mrsvmedia
    Participant

I have uploaded the file sent with no luck.

Removed [email protected] as it’s not working and can’t have the code there while the site is live.

Attachments:

The shared file was not working for you because you had created headers directory in the root directory of child theme instead it should be in inc directory.

I changed this and it started working.

michele
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve upload the file in this directory:

wp-content/themes/jevelin-child-7/jevelin-child/inc/headers

It doesn’t work anyway

I have already made it work on your site so please check it.

This path wp-content/themes/jevelin-child-7/jevelin-child/inc/headers is wrong path it should be either wp-content/themes/jevelin-child/inc/headers or wp-content/themes/jevelin-child-7/inc/headers depending on your child theme directory name.

mrsvmedia
    Participant

Hi, i’m not too sure how to start a new ticket, so I’m writing here. I put the section whereby you have for eg. an ipad and then clicks through to a video and then when we went into try and alter mobile in yellow pencil, it’ went all weird (see attached). I’ve rebuilt, in home page on mrsv.com.au but how do I fix mobile to fit in iphone?

Attachments:

You can create new topic by visiting the following page and using the topic creation form displayed at the bottom of the page.

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/forum/jevelin/#new-post

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for each of your other questions instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)