Icon Box Slider : compatibility problem

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Icon Box Slider : compatibility problem

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Icon Box Slider : compatibility problem

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
  • jc_nona
    Participant

Hello,

I’m checking my website responsiveness and the Icon Box Slider doesn’t work well. On mobile, no problem. The compatibility problems are as follows :

• On tablet, it shows 3 of my 4 “sliders”, the first one always lacks, and “accent” behaviour (active) does’nt work at all (please see attachment img2)
    • On big screen, it shows all “sliders” plus one empty (please see attachment img1)

Thank you

• This topic was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by jc_nona.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @jc_nona,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that I can troubleshoot it?

Please make sure that you are using the below latest version of the theme.

Please login to access this file

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

jc_nona
    Participant

Hello

Thank you for your answer

You can observe the problem here : https://cutt.ly/ZWrQZXA

Best regards

On tablet, it shows 3 of my 4 “sliders”, the first one always lacks, and “accent” behaviour (active) does’nt work at all (please see attachment img2)

I could confirm the issue on your website.

Could you please clear and temporarily deactivate the WP Rocket Cache that you are using on your website so that I can troubleshoot it?

On big screen, it shows all “sliders” plus one empty (please see attachment img1)

It is displaying fine for me as shown in the attached screenshot.

Could you please test it using a different browser and clearing the browser cache?

Attachments:

jc_nona
    Participant

Thank you for your answer

Could you please clear and temporarily deactivate the WP Rocket Cache that you are using on your website so that I can troubleshoot it?

Done, I cleared and deactivated the WP Rocket Cache

It is displaying fine for me as shown in the attached screenshot.

Could you please test it using a different browser and clearing the browser cache?

Done, it actually displays well except when the page is zoomed even slightly (please see attachment img3)

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by jc_nona.
    Attachments:

Done, I cleared and deactivated the WP Rocket Cache

I can see the WP Rocket Cache is still active on your website so please deactivate it so that I can troubleshoot the issue.

Done, it actually displays well except when the page is zoomed even slightly (please see attachment img3)

It displays fine for me after zooming the page.

Please test it using a different browser.

jc_nona
    Participant

I can see the WP Rocket Cache is still active on your website so please deactivate it so that I can troubleshoot the issue.

Ok, it should be good now, I just followed the instructions given on this page : https://docs.wp-rocket.me/article/61-disable-page-caching

On tablet, it shows 3 of my 4 “sliders”, the first one always lacks, and “accent” behaviour (active) does’nt work at all (please see attachment img2)

After further troubleshooting I could confirm the issue on my test site, therefore, I notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

The issue is fixed in the below latest version of the theme so please update the theme as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

jc_nona
    Participant

It works, thank you

Attachments:

Shufflehound

We are glad that it worked 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)