ICON not showing up once the page is refereshed

Home Forums Jevelin Theme ICON not showing up once the page is refereshed

Home Forums Jevelin Theme ICON not showing up once the page is refereshed

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • ReveredTech
    Participant

Hi Team,

Below are the few list of icon that dont show up once the page is submitted of refreshed

icon-arrow-up or icon-basket sh-header-builder-main-element-icon or ti-arrow-down or ti-arrow-in.

Its urgent and any quick fix would be helpful.

Site URL: au79dx.com

Hi @ReveredTech,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I can see you are using an older version of the theme on your shared site so please update the theme on your site to the below latest version as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Also, please try clearing and temporarily disabling the cache plugin that you are using on your site.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

ReveredTech
    Participant

No Sir, Even after putting the Theme updates and clearing browser cache, I am getting the same issue. For couple of clicks it works fine but when you keep refreshing the page and keep navigating, the icons just get disappears from the page. Attached is the screenshot (ICONS.PNG) in case you navigate to next page after clicking “Buy Token”.

If you Go to Inspect, you would notice when ICONS are appearing, the CSS is loaded (see attachment CSS-APPEARING.PNG) but when the CSS is not loaded, ICONS just don’t appears (see attachment CSS-MISSING.PNG).

Please let me know if we can have a quick screen sharing session. Since we have to go live by Monday.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

I am not talking about the browser cache but the server cache that you are using on your site or imposed by your web host.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

ReveredTech
    Participant

Hi There,

I doubt this is to do with any other plug-in.

I tried clearing cache and disabling other plug-in but still issue persists.

Below is the URL for our staging environment and everything seems working fine.

http://shivayconsultant.com/wordpress/

So its nothing to do with some other plug-in clashing.

Its been 2 days and we are not able to go live. Please help.

Below is the URL for our staging environment and everything seems working fine.

Then could you please check what is a difference between your staging and live site?

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporary share me your site admin login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able see it)”?

ReveredTech
    Participant

Hi,

Shared the requested information.

Thank you for sharing the site details but it seems you have just shared the login password and not username so could you please share it?

Also, please disable the pagespeed cache that you are using on your site.

ReveredTech
    Participant

Hi There,

Disabling the pagespeed cache, seems to fix the issue. Let me valid it for 1 more day. Thanks for direction.

Ok

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)