iconbox urls not working

Home Forums Jevelin Theme iconbox urls not working

Home Forums Jevelin Theme iconbox urls not working

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • lmissenda
    Participant

Hi, love the theme. I am using icon box on my home page and I’ve added urls to the icon box to other pages on the site but they don’t seem to be linking. I am using the full url address.

Hi @lmissenda,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is not working correctly so that i can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

lmissenda
    Participant

Hi  Thanks for getting back to me.

Here is the page.

http://lisamissenda.com/home/

The logo and branding one I have hyperlinked the text to get it to link.

Lisa

In the icon-box style you have used the link it hyperlinked to the bottom text as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

lmissenda
    Participant

I know but that is not the way is supposed to work right? The title should link using the url I put into the url space on the back end right? I shouldn’t have to hyperlink the whole text and add the link there? That is just a work around to the way it should work right?

Attachments:

lmissenda
    Participant

To be clear the only reason these are linking to the page as you can see from my screenshot is because I hyperlinked the text. The url at the bottom does not work.

That is how it is working on my test site.

I can see you are using older version of theme so please update it to the latest version and make sure to use appropriate icon box style as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:

lmissenda
    Participant

I see… so if I want the larger icons behind the title like in large style 9 ,  I can not use the url feature to hyperlink the title of the icon?

Maybe I’ll compare the two styles and see what is missing from the large style 9 verses the simple icon box 1.

Thanks

I see… so if I want the larger icons behind the title like in large style 9 ,  I can not use the url feature to hyperlink the title of the icon?

Yes every style is unique and provides different functionality.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)